Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peachy Keen

Mrrp the Frog
By my standards, this morning was the beginning of a banner day. The sun was setting everything aglow in the early hours. It was so pretty that I decided to go out for yet another jaunt around the cabin with the camera.
Pay dirt! There was our elusive, resident pond frog in the shallow end of his watery realm. Better yet, he stayed there, still as stone, while I snapped his photo. It is the first and only time I have actually seen Mrrp this summer. I've heard him many a time, but this was my one and only sighting ... and I got the chance to record our meeting with the above photograph. As you can see, he's a very handsome frog!
Yesterday, I went out to our local farmer's market where I purchased our first peaches of the summer. The season just wouldn't be the same without these juicy, tasty fruits ... and ... peaches are easier to photograph :)



No comments:

Post a Comment