Saturday, May 18, 2013

Zen Frog

"Bullfrog Bog"
 
Above is one of the miniature paintings I sold very recently.  Sometimes, it's hard to part with my creations, it's like sending a little part of my soul out into the world ... but, I know this little painting found a great home where it will be appreciated and received in the spirit it was painted in.
 
I always love to hear from my buyers, and their comments can be so touching.  The buyer of "Bullfrog Bog" wrote, ... "He has such a sweet and tranquil look about him ... the whole scene is just soothing somehow." ...  I was totally at peace and in full concentration when I created this painting. It thrills me to no end to know the person who chose it picked up on the essence the painting was created in and that it emanates the feeling in which it was created :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment