Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blog Break



We're still seeing some late migrating butterflies.  I saw this Comma Butterfly just a few days ago. It rested and sunned its wings on our back steps, long enough so that I could take the photograph above to remember her by and share with you.  Notice the notch under each front wing resembling the comma symbol.  This was a first time sighting for me.  I'd seen a Question Mark Butterfly a few years earlier, but this was my first Comma :)
 
I thought a post about the Comma was a fitting post to serve as a pause to my blog.  Life has thrown us an unexpected turn of events, and I may not be as frequent a contributor to my blog in the coming days.  Then again, I may be back posting my thoughts and sharing nature's beauty through my photos sooner than I anticipate ... but for now... , 
May you always find peace and beauty in the world of nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment